Join finance professionals for two days of cutting-edge finance learning and intimate, expert-led workshops in Miami, FL on March 11th & 12th. Your finance team will get the upper edge, with sessions from leading speakers from the Fortune 500 on the hottest topics and some world-class networking opportunities.
Learn from companies like the Jets, UPS and Zipcar about:
- Macro Economic Trends
- The Future of Payments
- International Expansion
- Gaining Access to more Capital
- The CFO as the Corporate Leader
You will also have the opportunity to listen in on a SmartOrg facilitated panel: From Gate Keeper to Strategic Partner: the Changing Role of the Financial Executive An Interactive Dialogue.
All too often, finance is perceived as a gate-keeping organization rather than as a strategic resource. While progress has been made, the perception persists in many companies. During this session you will be challenged to evaluate your role and learn from thought leaders and your peers ways in which you can make a stronger impact on your company’s growth strategy.
More than a typical panel discussion: prepare to participate with your peers as we jointly explore
- Reasons why marketing, R&D and other functions often see finance as an obstacle
- Patterns and habits that reinforce this view
- How to change the paradigm
- Finance’s role in support of strategic decision-making
- Two forecasting tools that add value to financial projections
- The Tornado: harnessing uncertainty to improve value
- The CFO Chart: retaining value when reducing budget
- How to strengthen your role as a strategic partner
Get more information about the CFO Rising East Summit or click here to register. We are pleased to offer you a 20% discount off passes. Be sure to enter SmartOrg20 for Silver, Gold and Diamond passes. SmartOrg will be there to share with you how our tools may be able to help you with your difficult to solve problems!