SmartOrg is pleased to announce we are sponsoring the upcoming 11th Annual New Product Innnovation & Development: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange! Join us as we generate ideas and insights that will drive your product development and innovation strategy. The event assembles executives across a myriad of industries to share best practices, challenges, solutions and so much more. We look forward to seeing you there – keep an eye out for David Matheson’s session on Tuesday, January 10th and don’t forget to stop by and see us in the exhibit hall!
David’s session, “Developing Proof Points for Your Portfolio Mix” will leave you with the following Key Take-Aways:
- How proof points provide ammunition to support agile product development.
- Case Study: How “Beta” Corporation used proof points to optimize its product innovation portfolio.
- A blueprint for adding proof points to your development efforts
- How to convince your boss when market size, pricing and cost are uncertain.
- Why analytics + data aren’t enough to make good decisions: it’s the conversation that matters!
We will see you at the San Diego Marriott La Jolla in CA January 9-11, 2017. Be sure to use our customer preferred code – smart250 and save $250. Click here for a copy of the agenda.