SmartOrg, Inc, a small Business to Business software and consulting firm located in downtown San Jose CA, is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing specialist. Our customers are largely Fortune 1000 large companies and our current central challenge is to keep top-of-mind through our high-quality content with busy executives, so they think of us when our solution is needed. This is a hands-on role, responsible for executing and coordinating all marketing activities, which are 85% digital and 15% physical.
- Execute on all marketing activities, such as:
- Manage website and create landing pages
- SEO, A/B testing
- Manage Social Media (primarily LinkedIn)
- Marketing campaigns
- Collateral and Sales Support materials
- Manage and expand mailing lists
- Monthly Value Point Newsletter and blogs
- Keep cadence of marketing communication and follow marketing process to deliver on goals.
- Keep deadlines
- Plan and coordinate with team members and vendors, covering graphics, video, writing, events and other specialties.
- Maintain brand consistency
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing activities and recommend campaigns and process improvements.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar field.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in Business to Business marketing
- Knowledge of current digital marketing techniques and tools
Other things we are looking for
- Digital depth, but experience with of all types of marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, well-organized and execution focus.
- Team player
- Experience with WordPress, MailChimp, Google Analytics and Salesforce.
- Analytical skills.
- Someone who is experienced, but also willing to learn and be coached and grow as a digital marketing professional.
To express your interest in this position, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.