Innovation and Portfolio Solutions
Up your growth game
Create hypotheses and experiments that accelerate the evidence of value.
Find the most significant factors that drive opportunity value and find the hidden upside.
Put attention on the efforts that matter most. Eliminate innovation waste and portfolio clutter.
Resolve conflicts between short and long term investments or among different areas.
What Is Your Growth Challenge?
Are you working to create or demonstrate new opportunity? Innovation Navigator® is a mash up of real options analysis and lean startup methods that helps you:
- Demonstrate financial credibility
- Overcome skeptcism
- Increase innovation acceptance
- Foster critical thinking
Are you working to get more for less or to increase your ability to meet growth goals? Portfolio Navigator® reveals hidden opportunities to drive breakthrough growth.
- Cut through clutter
- Tame uncertainty
- Drive the upside
- Overcome conflict
Increase your return on growth investments by 30% or more
January 12-27, 2022
We are proud to sponsor Impact Reconnected, @Innolead’s online series!* Join us between January 12-27, and participate in topic-oriented meetings, fireside chats, skill-building workshops, and more. Register today!
* SmartOrg’s President & CEO, David Matheson, will be facilitating a breakout session, “Keep Your Distributed Team on Track”, on Wednesday, January 19th, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PST.
January 13-15, 2022 ~ Virtual
PDMA is planning an outstanding event featuring:
- Amazing keynotes and powerhouse speakers.
- Interactive breakout sessions* that give you tangible takeaways for your business.
- Time to network with innovators and researchers making a difference today.
If you’re looking to connect with product people who know what it’s like, understand you, and are changing the game for their businesses—you’ll find them here!
You can register for this Virtual event using the button below.
* SmartOrg’s President & CEO, David Matheson, will be facilitating a breakout session, “Portfolio Simulation”, on January 14th, 10:00-11:30 a.m. PST.