Innovation and Portfolio Solutions
Up your growth game
Create hypotheses and experiments that accelerate the evidence of value.
Find the most significant factors that drive opportunity value and find the hidden upside.
Put attention on the efforts that matter most. Eliminate innovation waste and portfolio clutter.
Resolve conflicts between short and long term investments or among different areas.
What Is Your Growth Challenge?
Are you working to create or demonstrate new opportunity? Innovation Navigator combines Real Options analysis and Lean Startup methods to help you:
- Win over stakeholders
- Demonstrate financial credibility
- Document diverse perspectives
- Accelerate investment approval
Are you working to get more for less or to increase your ability to meet growth goals? Portfolio Navigator® reveals hidden opportunities to drive breakthrough growth.
- Cut through the clutter
- Tame uncertainty
- Drive the upside
- Overcome conflict
Increase your return on growth investments by 30% or more
Improve your team’s decision making around product innovation, customer insights and effective portfolio management
- Live sessions include keynote, research paper presentations, in-depth workshops and Brains-On Interactive sessions to help you unpack and apply all of the great content to your business;
- Network and mingle with speakers, attendees and product leaders;
- Meet-up with subject matter experts for small group roundtable dinner conversations.
David Matheson of SmartOrg and Wayne Fisher of Rockdale Innovation will be facilitating a highly interactive session, “Improving Decision Making in Innovation” on Monday, September 18th, so be sure to sign up for that after registering.
Wed., Oct. 25, 2023 | Boston
Build your knowledge and network at Impact 2023 this fall. Connect with professionals from large organizations, nonprofits, and government agencies.
Once registered, join SmartOrg’s pre-conference Workshop—”Turn Innovation Ignorance Into Innovation Intelligence”—where you’ll learn how to give stakeholders the confidence they need to fund your innovation project!
On August 10, 2023, Udi Chatow of Applied Materials and David Matheson of SmartOrg discussed how to derisk new ideas, demonstrate financial return and win… even when your experiments produce negative results.
A few of the participant questions answered were:
- “David, how do you deal with the organization being unwilling to take on any speculative issues?”
- “For uncomfortable or speculative innovation ideas, how do we get the ranges for the variables? People can come up with a range, but how do we know that we are not just making up the numbers?”
Find out the answers to these questions and more!
Latest Growth Insights
Want to streamline your decision-making process? Tornado diagrams can help. Discover how to use them to identify key factors and make better choices every time.