“Thank you for making HP a more successful
company and being a very strong partner”
–Rich Duncombe, former VP, GM and Senior Strategist, Hewlett-Packard
SmartOrg value based management processes and software have supported HP new business creation and innovation for more than five years as it has created over 30 new businesses, 70% of which are disruptive innovations.
HP’s innovation process of formulation was recognized by Frost & Sullivan in their Best Practices Guidebook. A webinar on the topic was also conducted featuring Rich Duncombe of HP and SmartOrg’s very own David Matheson.
Hear Udi Chatow, Head of Market Development for Hewlett Packard, describe how SmartOrg solutions allow him to gain alignment to go for higher risk, higher return projects.
Additional material on HP:
- Best Practice Guidebook: Innovate New Business Ideas
- Webinar: Fire Up Cross Country Breakthrough Innovation
- Case Study: HP Turbo-Charges New Business Ideas
- Webinar: Value-Based Decision Analysis
- HP utilizes this webinar to orient people to their “formulate” innovation workshops.
- Article: The Smart way to Embrace Risk- and Make it Pay Off
- HP’s internal program on leadership, “Discover Performance”, interviewed David Matheson on his experience with innovation.
- Podcast: Make Big Risks Pay Off Big Time
- Interview with David Matheson