It’s a common standard to assume that good business decision-making can be validated by obtaining data from current operations. Organizations often fall into a common scenario where they believe that they have made good decisions based because they have:
- Good information is backed by an authority;
- Defendable data leading to a reasonable scenario for how things will unfold;
- A clear plan that works given past history;
- A strong champion who can mobilize the organization.
- Get market and customer data from analysts with a good reputation and customer-needs research;
- Develop defendable assumptions for price, market share, cost, timeline, etc. and put them in a business case;
- Create a business plan and milestones for executing to win;
- Rally people around the vision and excite them about making it work.
Learn how SmartOrg makes it easy for companies to evaluate their best product opportunities and drive maximum growth.